About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Termanology listening party & Tavern on the Green NY Models party.

Thursday evening I attended the listening party for TERMANOLOGY - the Massachusetts bred emcee that currently resides in the Bronx.

Termanology in the black shirt.


Chaos (Vintage Imperial), Dennis (the label), and Sucio (WKCR).





The crew shot- Termanology, Statik Selektah, Sucio, Dj Sammy Needlz, Dennis and Chaos.


Sucio Smash and Ruddy Rock.


Dj Sammy Needlz and Statik Selektah.




After the listening party, I met up with my girlfriend and we took the 1 train uptown to Tavern on the Green for a NYC Models party. The party was dope...great scenery...a lot of people...and a night out with my beautiful girlfriend.


Tavern on the Green



These are two of the people that threw the event...good job



Yep...it's a party!!


Nice shoes.


What do you get when you mix a yuppie and a hipster?
An awesome picture!!!


What up Ragina...good to see you.


This cat was cool as hell...awesome tattoo.






These were two of the coolest dudes that I met all night...cold blooded!!!


That's what's up!!!


Any cat that wears a FONZ shirt in public is the man...support animal conservation.


The hat, the sunglasses, the tie...the man.


What can I say??





These are some colorful outfits.


Check out the slideshow for more of these shots in the mirror.


These dudes were definately having a good time.


I could not have asked for a better toy - this mirror is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment