About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A day in Union Square - and tame squirrels

Although this blog is dedicated to nightlife photography, every now and then I have to include some random images that I have captured during one of my random days in New York City.

Last week I had to pick up a check for one of my Fashion Week gigs and decided to walk around Chelsea....I ended up documenting Dennis Rodman, tame squirrels, and an afternoon in the park.
Enjoy


Dennis Rodman...






...and tame squirrels.






...and a beautiful day in the Union Square.



No comments:

Post a Comment