About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Slim video shoot ft. Ryan Leslie and Fabolus

Life is amazing...Wednesday night I shot the Neyo birthday party and wound up meeting a dude that casts models and dancers for videos and appearances. He invited me out to the Slim (112) and Ryan Leslie video shoot that was taking place the following day. I did not know what to expect, but I still dropped in on the set...the day was crazy. I met Slim, Ryan Leslie, Fabolus, a bunch of crew members, some awesome wardrobe, hair and make up people, and by luck, met Franz Ferdinand and a photo producer from Maxim magazine that happened to be doing a fashion shoot on a different floor in the same building. That's what's up.
Enjoy the photos..and Peace to my friend Ray Tamarra and all the other photographers on set - thanks for the advice.

The director - Vashtie.
She also throws crazy parties with my man, Oscar.


Crew.



Backstage photos - hair, make up and cast members.
Peace to the stylist - V- thanks for the laughs and good times.









First scene - the hallway.








Second Scene - Ryan Leslie.





Third Scene - Fabolus.





Fourth Scene - The bedroom - Slim.









I was on Set from 4pm until 3 in the morning...I arrived late and left before the shoot was over...BIG UPS TO THE CAST AND CREW - YOU GUYS ARE TROOPERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment