About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Mckibbin Project - Friday night Jam session

Enjoy another installment of the Mckibbin Project - photographs that are documenting my neighborhood, my building, my neighbors, and all of the wonderful events that take place on Mckibbin St....WE LIVE IN BROOKLYN!!!!!


My neighbors were having a party down the hall from my apartment and I decide to check it out...at 1:30 in the morning. We walked into the spot and went down this qweaomw spiral staircase to the band room and cat's were rocking - drums, clarinet, vocals, two guitars, a bass and people drinking wine out of the bottle.
I ended up getting on the mic and spitting for about an hour...who would have known?

I DID NOT TAKE ANY OF THE PICTURES THAT HAVE DOCUMENTED ME ON THE MIC...I TOOK ALL OF THE OTHERS. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment