About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NAMIC-New York's Kick-off event

Last night I attended a pretty cool event at the Time Warner Building on 59th St, near Columbus Circle. I had a pretty good time...ran into people I knew from college, some old NYC friends and I met some new people that were hilarious...whoever knew that you had to have a sense of humor to work for the Central Bank. Check out the photos.

This is a serious purse.


This young lady had an M.C. Hammer Doll...how awesome is that?


Party Peoples...thanks for the invite Mo.


Juan Herrera (president namic-ny) and Denise Bennett- (secretary namic-ny).




Another serious purse....and this young lady was the funniest person in the spot.


All in all, it was dope. Have a look at the N.A.M.I.C. site...it is a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment