About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Burner party

I know that the name of my blog is EAT THE CAKE NYC...but I am from Washington, DC and I travel there all the time for parties, gigs and whatnot. Check out some photos I took at a party in my old neighborhood...THE THEME WAS CONCRETE JUNGLE.


ELEPHANTS...


Big Game Cats,


Tiki Men















My man Josh.. he invited us to the party and will be Djing with us at the Naughty Snowball on Dec 11, 2009.



Me...with the Elephant head.










1 comment:

  1. i seriously need a novelty headpiece. like that giant rabbit.
    xx
    http://saveourshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete