About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Friday, December 11, 2009

A night at the Dash Gallery

Tuesday night I had the chance to go by Dame Dash's new art gallery in Tribeca - My flat mate is helping with the Gallery as well as showing some work.. the event was dope.  Live performances by London Souls, The Cool Kids and an improv jam session with Nicole Wray, Tabi Bonney, X.O. and Currency...Enjoy

My flat mate...and her painting...


Dame Dash and friend...


Jay Electronica, most Def and friends...


Lovely ladies with cool shoes.. look out for Electrolites.


Another flat mate .. Mr. Rosen.. Whomptronic master, graphics guru and all around good dude...


The Cool Kids were rocking in the basement!!!






A quick Jam session that was HOT.. LIKE, REALLY HOT....
Nicole Wray and friends..


Tabi Bonney


Jay Electronica


Currency


X.O.


Mickey


Tabi and Asher Roth


Mickey Factz and friend.


Nice Tattoo...this young lady is a promising photographer and artist... name to be revealed in the future...




Vodka






This gentleman is a sculptor whose work will be on display at the Dash Gallery... he was cool as hell.




Well.. the party got broken up by the cops... but it had been a great night.. enjoy the slide show...

1 comment: