About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bushwick open art Studio

Friday night we had a show in Bushwick, Brooklyn with Jade Fox- as a part of the Open Studio series of performances...check out the flicks.
The night included live music, sidewalk relaxation, an afterparty at my loft, and chicks making out with each other - alot.
Like I said....Girls kissing!!!!!!!!!!
Below, we have a random French dude that came by our apartment to hang out and one of the people that we met outside of Potion - just chillon'. Nice J's. wait for the slideshow to load....




So, we have seen:Punks, Hip Hop Enthusiasts, people from DC...NY...Baltimore...Oklahoma...France...The Netherlands...The UK, fresh J's and a Bucket Band.
ALL ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AT MY CRIB...ONLY IN BUSHWICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment