About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hamptons - june 7th weekend - la playa



Let's talk about random...I recently starting working for a real estate company out of NYC that owns time-shares and properties in the Hamptons as well as Fire Island. My job is to go to the house for the weekend and photograph the share-owners, the crib and document how much fun the house is. The photographs will be used for their website and promo materials.

Last weekend was my first time going to the crib - and it was pretty dope. The house was nice, the people were cool, and just about everybody partied. Who could ask for much more...pool, bar b-q, random sightings of Rudolf Guliani, and a sunburnt nose?!
Wait for the slideshow to load...




After a fun day in the sun, we went out to La Playa - formerly Stereo at the Shore - formally the Tavern. The cab was expensive, the drive wasn't far and I got in free...cool. During the night, we ran into Emeka Okafor, Gym Class Heroes and a lot of cool people. Enjoy!!



GYM CLASS HEROES!!!

Wait for the slideshow to load...




No comments:

Post a Comment