About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rosetta Stoned, Yo Majesty Tour - NC

Monday night Rosetta Stoned, Yo Majesty, the Supahero GoGo Starz, and Da Wild Card made their way down to Chapel Hill North Carolina for a show at Local 506.
It was an interesting show...school had recently let out so only the "townies" were around...but the people that were there, were supercool...they partied.

Look at this picture a little closer...those are piercings!! How dope is that?!!

Below is "Da Wild Card" - a 17 year old emcee from DC...he jumped on the tour for two dates. Check him out on myspace.
Wild Card and Ace
Say hello to my friend Tim...we met him the night of the show and he partied with us...HARD.

Local Art
The Booking agent for Local 506
Shunda K
Dj Orion
Dutchess Headbanger Tedra


Dutchess Headbanger

Thanks Chapel Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment