About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gen Art event...

Last week was nuts. DC for Thanksgiving, Philly to hang out with my girlfriend's family for the weekend and back to NYC for a couple of days. On Dec 1st, I attended the Gen Art shop event...it was kind of dope. I did not buy anything, but I ran into some friends, my girlfriend had a great time and I took some photos...Enjoy

Dress made by Mel en Stel.


This dude (on the right) has on one of the coolest outfits I have seen in a long time. You have to have confidence to rock this... nice bow tie...


I like the pattern on the dress...very festive.


Always show love for the DJ!!!


Dress by Erna Leon..


Jewelry by blisslau


Jewelry by Dannijo.


Jewelry by Bijules


Over the next couple of months I am going to document as many Guns n Roses T - shirts as possible!!!
AWESOME!!! - Homie in the picture has the shirt that very few people know about...


Take a close look at the ring...


These dudes were awesome...I love the hats!!!


I don't know why, but I wanted to take a photo of these boots..they seemed kind of cool.


I am glad that I am a guy and I can wear converse all stars and vans. If I was expected to wear stuff like this, I would be a social misfit and outcast relegated to living as a hermit in a cave by myself...dope shoes though...I think my girlfriend would look great in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment