About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Food Chain Party - OCT 2, 2008 - Ty's Birthday

What's up everybody? Sorry it's been a while since my last post...a lot has been going on. I have been traveling, working and getting ready for the release of my band's debut album...things have been hectic. But I am back...Eat The Cake is in full swing and I will have tons of lovely visual treats in the next couple of weeks.



So, with all of that being said, let's get to the fun stuff -- enjoy these photos from the monthly "Food Chain Party", put together by Rosetta Stoned down in Washington DC (it was also Ty's birthday!!!). The night included live performances from Future (as well as other members of the Food Chain), special guest performers from Texas, and blow up dolls...SOME OF THESE PHOTOS ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES...I HOPE YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY BLOW UP DOLLS.

Ty (on the right) and his Dad.


Flex Mathews...the out of work superhero (member of The Food Chain Collective).


I do not know who this young lady is, but she has come to our event a couple of times and rocked the mic...Peace.


Ryn Burns and two of his friends...


Photograph the film maker.


Flex.


These cats were on tour all the way from Texas...this is what happens after 44 hours on a bus!!!



Cat and friend.




This is my homie Grant(on the right)...a producer and clothing designer down with our collective.



What up Luke!



What up Brandon...check this dude out, he runs Can a Sista Rock a Mic - the only Female oriented week of live music in DC.




It's a party.





Carl from Statement of the Union.






Group Photo time!!!!!!










What up Stacey, What's up Rachael?!!!



Another shot of the crew.







To all of our guests: Thanks for coming out and supportung our event...see you next month for the CAKE AND KISSES party at Asylum - November 6, 2008. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment