About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve 2009

Here is a quick New Years Eve wrap up...I took a train from DC to NYC on the 30th, partied at my friend's crib for New Years and headed back to DC on Jan 1st to host the monthly Cake and Kisses party.

New Years Eve was biitersweet...one of my friends is moving back to Vancouver on Jan 2nd, so New Years Eve was the last time for us to party before she headed back to Canada.



The night started with me, my girlfriend, and our friend that is moving back to Canada dining on some sushi and then heading back to the crib for drinks.

After a brief cocktail break, we headed uptown for a house party in Harlem and brought the New Year in with awesome people, good food and pretty good Ipod Djing.
Paty people...thank you to our gracious host (on the far right)...Peace


What up fellas.



Yep...New Years Eve...










Hilda...the anomaly.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girlfriend was killen em in the all black...


Black Santa is definately in the the house.




PEACE - Enjoy 2009 - let's get it...

CHECK OUT THE SLIDE SHOW AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT...

No comments:

Post a Comment