About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ToddleWood - St. Jude event - 4/8/09

Sorry for the late post, but it has been a wild couple of weeks...let's get back to business.

Check out these photos from the ToddleWood x St Jude photo exhibit, fundraiser and cocktail party. It was a cool night and my first chance to shoot with my new flatmate, who is a photographer from Belgium...kind of fun hitting the party with two cameras...Enjoy
If you get a chance, look into the ToddleWood project...

Tricia Messeroux - photographer.


Supporters...


shout out to Nuvo...thanks for the drinks.


Peter Hadar...singer and songwriter...check out his music.


Devyn - cast member from the Real World Brooklyn.


Lelani Clark (Publicist for the event) and friends.


Oh....Baby....this kid was gettin gall of the attention...he was def the man.




Hit me up about any events, parties or photographic needs...Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment