About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Fader Magazine Party -- Rodriguez performance

Last Wednesday, I had a pretty interesting night...we were supposed to hit up a party at Tavern on the Green, but never made it. We wound up at a Fader party in downtown Manhattan, check out the evening. Peace.

We ran into these two young ladies...one from Sweden and one from England....hipsters are taking over the world.


Ok - the Fader Party...
Nice Tat.


The highlight of the night...the Rodriguez performance...
This dude was crazy. After the show, we were hanging out near the dressing room and got a chance to talk to him for a couple of minutes...he was partying!!!! Big love to all the children of the sixties.





I recently have taken to shooting shoes and feet...it has nothing to do with a foot fetish, just good taste.



These two partyiers were cool as hell...I don't know what I love more; homeboy with the murse (man purse) or the young lady with the tail... you have to love FIT students.



Check out the sleeve.


Always show love to the DJs!!!!!


Check out the dress- the colors are stunning.



What up Andrea!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment