About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rosetta Stoned and Yo Majesty Tour - Saturday - Tampa

The last show of the tour was in Tampa, Fla - The home of Yo Majesty...it got kind of wild.!


Jwl B. and her girlfriend.
The opening act.




The Promoter.

What up DJ?!!

Tedra, Shunda K and Shunda's pops.
David.

One of coolest doormen the whole trip. We talked about re-incarnation, drunk people in Florida and Hip Hop battles that go wrong .

Smile!!

Local supporters with cool T-Shirts.

Ty (on the right)- from Rosetta Stoned and friend.
That's what's up.


The other opening act.

Supahero GoGo Starz...
Shunda K -- rockin the mic.
Yo Majesty in full effect.


Friends, fans and good times...






SHE DOES NOT KNOW THAT HE IS GAY...BUT THEN AGAIN, HER GIRLFRIEND WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.
...AND THEN THEY MADE OUT.


The highlife - more festivities.


David and J.wl B.
Ty and the doorman (who wears that big ass chain around his neck to remind himself of the people in his life that need his support...the Atlas theory).
Tedra.

Outside of the bar...cops...

...and more cops.

Time to roll - load up the 10 man van.

In the van, there was more making out - (remember, supposedly both of these individuals are gay)...doesn't look like it to me, but I am not an expert.

We stayed up all night and hit the airport in the morning.


LOOK AT THIS RIDICULOUSNESS!!!
GET A NEW BAG!!


Back to NYC for more fun and games...Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment