About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

N.E.R.D. afterparty (K st Lounge..Wash DC)

Here we go...I was hired to shoot a Hennessy party in DC...the special invited guest was N.E.R.D.
The night was insane. People were going crazy for Pharrell - I mean to the point of crying, yelling, pushing, shoving - and even more ridiculousness. Check it out.

I don't know if you recognize the young lady on the left - it is my cousin's sister. You may know her as Seasonz.

Things were pretty chill until N.E.R.D. arrived - all of a sudden the whole club went nuts!!



There was an impromptu performance by DC's own Wale!!!


And then...back to the drinks.!!!



Dope Shirt

Somebody needs a bib.


What up ladies!!!!!!!

Say Cheese

After I took this picture, the young lady asked me, "So, did you make me look sexy?" This is the most gangster dude wearing a shirt representing the most preppy dude ever!!
--- enlarge this and check out the tattoos on the hand.

And like that...he was gone

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics, you going to be at the Fader party next year SXSW09

    ReplyDelete