About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

SXSW Fri (2/4) - Vimby Party



After the Shows at the thrift store, we hit up the Vimby party at the Scoot Inn. The afternoon included Skating and BMX riding on a half pipe that could be disassembled and reassembled within an hour or so (how cool is that).

I don't know any of the riders, but these dudes were going all out...I thought I was going to see somebody bail and bruise a spleen. Check out more footage at http://www.vimby.com/





He is upside down -- look closer





















This young lady was our host for the day...enlarge this picture and look at her eyes; they are reddish brown near the pupil and then turn to green/hazel.




For some reason, there were all of these Furries running around promoting some website that I still have not checked out...you figure it out.







Awesome band called Man Man







They will be playing at Coachella this year...that's what's up.

ANY QUESTIONS?



Once we left the Vimby party, we ran into this carriage driver who was getting her horse and equipment prepared for work that evening. She had some really amazing body art...check it.





From one type of art to another!!!



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment