About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Friday, March 14, 2008

SXSW Wed (1/2) - Creekside Lounge

Wednesday began with a trip to the Creekside Lounge to set up equipment and get things straight for the Rosetta Stoned performance later that night. On the bill...Kosha Dillz, C Rayz Walz, Rosetta Stoned and Shunda- K. Dj Orion hooked up the whole event and was a very gracious host to the whole crew.

And we begin with Tattoos and wombats...I love womabts.



Wombat - I want a pet wombat. Can anyone assist me in this endeavor.


Electro crunc


This woman inspires me...


Get ready!!



Whatever...F.T.W....awesome.



SXSW is the best festival ever.




Kosha Dillz and C Rayz Walz



More Tattoos

Take a closer look at that finger.


And as the night goes on....

Any promotional tool that you are using sucks in comparison to the blow up doll.

Look who's in the spot BLK JAX


And the coolest Belgian/French photo intern at SXSW.


Nice shirts.


That's what's up.



Listen to "Why" - they make good music.




Lone star beer - $1.00


Getting wasted...Priceless



No Regrets


By the way, Jesus was/is not White.






Live music

Fun People


Why weren't you here?





I gave this girl my sweatshirt for her birthday. It is a sweatshirt that I made to commemorate the greatest thing Kanye West ever said...George Bush doesn't care about Black people.
I hope she wears it for the next 20 years.






PBR.


What a night. A dope performance by Rosetta Stoned, a great time, and an auspicious start to week in TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment