About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shaq birthday party

Friday night there was a party up on 135th and 12th Ave...I was there shooting the red carpet. It was supposed to be a birthday party for Shaq (of the Miami Heat), but I don't even think he showed. By the end of the night, I had been in the cold for 3 hours and the only "celebs" (whatever that means) that showed were Fab 5 Freddy, Choppa(er), Dj Red Alert (the coolest dude of the night), Dougie Fresh, Andre Harrell, and DJ K-Slay. Check it out

A very cool doorwoman, she had to manage the red carpet - which also doubled for the crowded V.I.P. entranceFab 5 Freddy
Choppa(er)
Party goers
If that Fur is real, I want to boycott her, if it's fake...I still want to boycott her.

What up Dj Red Alert - Andre Harrell showed up, saw the confusion at the door and headed right back home.

Dj Kay -Slay ...he got into an interesting situation with my man Dj Raedawn, do the research.
I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment