About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A night at 1223 (Wash DC)








A night at 1223







Always show love to the DJ!!!















This is proof that 40 year old white chicks may not want to dance on the speaker.















Kissing on the dance floor....that's what's up






What up DJ...way to keep the party rocking.
























Now...here is where the fun begins. In the next few shots, you will see a bunch of young ladies hanging out. The real question is: are all of these ladies really "ladies"?














































You be the judge.!!! Leave a comment.







These young ladies were out having a good time for the bachelorette party. Congrats.







The rest of the folks that you are going to see were just having a good time at 1223.




































Nice coat -- what is the deal with everybody rocking FUR...don't they know that animal cruelty is not cool?

1 comment:

  1. Homegirl is a MAN! BTW great blog Chris, pics are dope! Keep doing your thing!

    ReplyDelete