About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Monday, March 17, 2008

SXSW Sat (1/3) - Pool Party

A day at the pool.



This dude is wild. Within 20 minutes of hanging out with him, he was pleasant enough to enlighten us about the Crystal Meth problem in Texas. He hates it...but had an ill story about tweekers. What the hell would you do in rural Texas?

These girls were cool as shit. They fed us some bar-b-Q tacos and chicken fajitas. If you take a close look, you will see an interesting scarification design on the arm of my friend with the pink hair.

Anybody hungry...this girl in the bandanna came over to the table wasted; mumbling and incoherent - and began stuffing her face. It was amazing!






Her friend was also a nice addition to a nice day of poolside beer drinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment