About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Things that bother me.

This is a post involving pictures that I did not take.

The first one is this month's cover of Vogue magazine. Have a look.


Much has been said about this, I'll let you draw your own conclusion, but in my opinion, the inference is obvious.

This next photo is the image of Kristen "Billie" Davis - a prostitute and madam, that is getting a whole lot of rich married men in trouble...she was was recently busted and her file of clients was obtained.
photo -pagesix.com

This next picture is the image of Ashely Dupre - on of the hooker involved in the Elliot Spitzer debacle. - photo from pagesix.com

One question? Why would you F*ck up everything for these chicks? You're the Governor, yet you're hanging out with trashy hookers? I don't understand, maybe you do.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know about some of the things that are bothering me.
Peace.

PS...if you are ever elected to a state office, make sure that on the day of your inauguration, you discuss your marital infidelities and then a week later mention your marijuana and cocaine use.
I love 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment