About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SXSW Mon - DC to Austin


Peace,
This is Mr. Ashes - I have a special gift for you!!!! Photos from South by Southwest (Austin, TX).
I took a bus to DC, we loaded up the truck and drove 27 hours to Austin TX. I went to the festival with Rosetta Stoned, my photo intern (Cuesto) and DJ 2nd Amendment...it was off the hook. I saw a lot of cool shows, went to some dope events and mt a ton of cool people in the Lone Star State. The week included live performances from Rosetta Stoned, DJ Steve Aoki, Danny Masterson, Neon Neon (Lex Records), Shunda K (Yo Majesty), the Clipse, Kid Sister, Flosstradamus, Josh Martinez and Sleep, The Cool Kids....and many others

I am going to break this into parts but try to follow me!

These are flicks of the ride down to Texas from Washington DC.




Cuesto
?

THe first home of Bill Clinton - 42nd President of The United States


Ty - Rosetta Stoned

No comments:

Post a Comment