About Me

I am a photographer, writer and social scientist...this is my forum for creative expression. I am using this blog to document my days and nights in the city that never sleeps...all the photographs, unless otherwise credited, have been shot by yours truly. If I offend you...good...I hope you begin to think more critically about the world in which we live. I am here to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is a whole lotta ugly out there!!! If you have a problem with anything that I write or photograph, let me know. It will not change my opinion but I appreciate and welcome discourse. One little bit of advice...don't do stupid things and let me photograph you...it will turn up on my blog.

Thanks.

Friday, March 14, 2008

SXSW Wed (2/2) - Vans Tattoo Van

So..if you ever end up on a van with people tattooing themselves at 1:30 in the morning, ask yourself, "What the hell is going on"?

We found ourselves talking to some people outside of a "vans" shoe company van.

It turns out that the guy who owns the van travels with the Warped tour tattooing people.'
He allowed us on the bus...follow me now.



Nice work on the feet.

We get in the van to find two people tattooing themselves with several on looker taking shots of Southern Comfort to the face!!









SWITCH

Again...this city is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment